BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 11, 2013

cars, friends, heating pads & Veteran's

On the eighth day, I am thankful for having wheels. As in car wheels.

My car isn't brand new. And it certainly has seen better days, but it gets me to where I need to go.

One of those places that I needed to go this weekend: Bountiful.

On the ninth day, I am thankful for having this lovely lady in my life.


She absolutely means the world to me. She had brain surgery three days after she started her senior year of high school and not even three months later, you can't even tell that there was anything wrong. I had the privilege and honor to love all over this past weekend.

And I wouldn't have had it any other way. 

On the tenth day, I am thankful for the heating pad. And the person who invented it. 

As good as I sleep when I am away at camp, my back is always out of whack. Then, if you add in some extra doses of stress, it will be nice and tight. So I laid around and slept with the heating pad attached to my back. Thinking about it now, I think that's what I'll do for the rest of the night. 

And today, and all of the rest of the days, I am thankful for our veteran's. 

For anyone that has ever served and continues to serve. 

I have some really important and close people in my life that have made the sacrifice to fight for me and for our country. There is no thank you big enough to ever repay them for their service.

Not just today, but for the rest of my life, I will always honor those who have served. 


No comments:

Post a Comment