BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

opportunity

Today, I'm thankful for opportunity.

I may not always get opportunities, nor may I always take opportunities given, but the hope in opportunity makes me thankful. 

Within the last year or so, I've had the opportunity to...

Take M skydiving

Go on a cruise to Ochos Rios, Jamaica / Grand Cayman / Cozumel, Mexico
via 
Carnival Valor

Laid on the beach in Cozumel

Swam with the dolphins in Cozumel

Climbed Dunn's River Falls in Ochos Rios

Drove through Fern Gully in Ochos Rios

Explored great heights in Ochos Rios

Captured stunning views in Grand Cayman

Indulged in a fresh coconut in Grand Cayman

Swam with the Stingrays at the sandbar

Snorkeled in the Caribbean Sea

Got engaged!!!

Prayed for this beautiful soul

Gave this little fella a home

Staffed numerous retreats/camps for Community of Christ

You could be here all day reading about the things that I have had an opportunity to do, and the things that I haven't but wished I would have taken, but the point is this...I am thankful and extremely blessed for every. single. one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment