BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 8, 2013

cooking

I know it's late and I really wanted to get a post in before I head out of town tomorrow.

(And if you try to come to my house, my fiance will kick your butt!

Anyway, today, I am thankful for the ability too cook. Since I am leaving for another youth retreat this weekend, I made sure that my honey is hooked up.

There is a roast in the crock-pot, leftover chicken (that he made me for dinner last night) and PLENTY of junk food to binge on.

I know one way to his heart is through his stomach so it brings so much joy to my heart (and his) when I cook for him.

Have I made some disgusting dishes? Of course.

Have I made more delicious dishes than terrible ones? Absolutely.

Cooking is something that I love to do. I was never taught by anyone, although I did watch my grandma cook. And I when I get to have my niece and nephew over, I love to cook with them.

I am thankful that I have a love for cooking and I am thankful that I am good at it. Not only will M be fed, but so will my kids and that brings me true happiness.

(It's a good thing M is marrying me or else he would be eating frozen dinners for the rest of his life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment