BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

netflix love

I don't have cable so I am pretty thankful for my Netflix subscription.


At eight bucks a month, you can't beat that kind of entertainment.

(Especially if y'all have ever watched Orange is the New Black.)

If you haven't. Quit reading and DO IT!

I also have Netflix to thank for my current obsession: becoming a homeowner.

You see, I finished up Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids last night and Netflix suggested that I watch My First Home.

And that's what I did.

And am currently doing.

And obsessing about.

The one problem I am having....

I don't even know where to start. I have not the slightest idea what the first step to buying a home even is.

So, for now, I'll just keep watching Netflix. Until M comes home from working out of state so we can talk about it face to face.

And he can tell me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment