BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

here's to organizing

Today, I am thankful for organized people that can help me become more organized.

Every year I make a New Year's Resolution to become more organized and every year I don't follow through.

However, this year, I started reading more blogs about organization and seeking out free printables.

(Because who doesn't love free printables, or free anything for that matter).

This year I have reorganized some closets, utilized cute to do lists and completed other little tasks. I continue to learn more about organizing and feel more motivated than ever before because someone, someone else does the work for me, and I just have to copy it.

(Thank you sweet baby Jesus).

Here are a couple of my favorite organizing blogs:


No comments:

Post a Comment