BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

eleven hours and three lunches

Let's just say I haven't been sleeping very well lately, but last night, last night I slept eleven hours and I could have totally slept at least 8 more, but I woke up more refreshed this morning than I have in the last two weeks.

This morning I grabbed some leftover pizza out of the refrigerator for my lunch, put it in my lunchbag and out the door I went.

At lunchtime, I go to get my pizza out and find not one, not two but THREE lunches. I had Subway, vegetable fried rice and pizza in there (amongst the fruit snacks and granola bars).

Seriously.

I need an intervention. And perhaps a local overeaters anonymous group.

(Which I totally looked up and they were having their next meeting at a restaurant. Seriously.)

At least I can oversleep in my bed and I can't wait to do just that on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment