BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 21, 2013

she tied it up

If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I absolutely LOVE Kelly Clarkson. Her music pulled me together through such a rough patch in my teenage angst years and even got me through my break-up with my high school boyfriend.

I feel like Kelly and I would be best friends if she knew I even existed. I have only seen her in concert twice, from a distance, but she has the most energetic, bubbly, kind hearted and funny personality. Her heart is so huge and I love how humble she is. I think we are truly the same person. I know, I'm crazy.

Y'all just have no idea how much her and her music has changed me, influenced me and moved me.

So, in case you haven't heard....

SHE TIED IT UP...

and look how STUNNING she looks!!!




She totally deserves true happiness, as we all do. And as odd as it sounds, I am so over the moon for her!

So, Kelly, even though you don't know I exist, I am truly happy for you and I will never stop being your biggest supporter and fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment