BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

wedding stationery & a beautiful video




I know what you are thinking. But y'all.

She is so breathtaking.

And this is so beautiful and romantic and this just makes me even more excited to marry M.

Speaking of marrying M.

I haven't posted anything about our wedding plans because well, we haven't decided on a date yet because we are the ones footing the bill for the entire wedding and we don't want to set a date and then not have enough money to follow through with it all.

Let's just say, we are covering our bases.

But...we have started throwing out ideas about what we want, don't want, etc.

I thought I had everything planned out before M purposed, but when it actually happened, I wanted only half of what I originally wanted. So...back to the drawing board I went. And then WE went.


I sent in for some samples of save the date cards/magnets and some invitations and that's when M got really involved and finally gave me his voice. I am so over the moon about him wanting to really be a part of the whole wedding process. A lot of brides will say, "this is my day so I'm gonna do whatever I want" but in reality, it's BOTH the bride and groom's day and I'm happy to be on this journey together.

Here are some of the save the date/invitations that M and I like:

Fall Tranquility Wedding Invitations

Love Let Loose Wedding Invitations

Woodland Romance Wedding Invitations

Chalkboard Save the Date Postcards

Striped Florals Save the Date Cards

Hand-Lettered Save the Date Cards

Beneath the Branches - Invitation
Dandelion Dreams - Signature White Wedding Invitations - Elk Design - Peppermint - Blue : Front

Blissful Banner - Signature Custom Wedding Invitations - Petite Alma - Light Gray - Gray : Front

Fall Branch - Signature White Textured Wedding Invitations - Le Papier Boutique - Orange : Front

Wooden Wonder - Signature White Wedding Invitations - Picturebook - Truffle - Brown : Front

There are soooooo many options out there and these are just the ones that we received in the mail in sample form. And I know that we have a weird combo of whimsical, rustic and vintage, but we still have time.

I will probably find something I love even more than these. After all, I am always looking. 

Which ones do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment