BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

pumpkin flavored feast

I was at the grocery store the other day and I was baffled by all the pumpkin flavored things. Finally grocery stores are jumping on the pumpkin flavor band wagon and bringing all the goods to a store near you.

Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors so if I could have an all pumpkin flavored feast, here is what I would want to eat and drink all day long.

Breakfast:

with...


 and a...


 with...


or



Mid-Morning Snack:


Lunch:



with...


and a handful of: 



and a...


Afternoon Snack:



 Dinner:


with a bowl of...


and another pint, er, bowl of:


and if I drank alcohol, I would probably be drinking this:


After dinner snack:



I haven't tried any of these products but I sure would love too.

Can you ever have enough pumpkin??

What pumpkin flavored foods would you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment