BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 7, 2013

my weekend

This was one of the few weekends that I could actually be home all weekend. And as much stuff as I needed to get done in the apartment, I did nothing. Sometimes I just need (read: want) to relax on the weekends I am home.

And I did just that.

(Especially since I was sick all week and I haven't been sleeping very well and my workload has been quite excessive for one person to handle.)

M went to bed at 9:27pm on Friday night leaving me to hang out by myself so I turned on Netflix and enjoyed catching up on Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker. I couldn't believe it was 5:07am when I looked at the clock. Holy smokes, I have a problem.


I caught a few hours of sleep in between the coughing and hung out with M Saturday morning just lounging around.

I played Candy Crush for an embarassing amount of time and I think level 402 will be the end of me and my relationship with CeeCee.

M and I watched I (almost) Got Away With It. This show really shows how ignorant law enforcement agencies can be for letting the criminal almost get away with it, but as the title says, the criminal is just as ignorant as the law enforcement agencies because in fact, they did not get away with it. Whatever, that is.


We ran to the Krog for milk, eggs, bread and butter. We are living on the wild side here, folks.

We may or may not have picked up some fresh donuts at our local donut hole, Jim's Donuts. And they may or may not have been pumpkin, peanut butter & jelly, tigertail and a good old fashioned glazed pretzel donut. Just sayin'.

M and I lounged around, ate dinner. Watched more Netflix, I passed level 402 and 403. Then, we went to bed.

(Until I woke up in the middle of the night and coughed every minute for an hour and a half.)

It rained a majority of the day on Sunday so we did more relaxing, more Netflix watching, errand running and candy crushing.

M did the dishes, I made chicken fried rice for dinner and we watched Lovely Bones.

I beat levels 404 thru 408. (Yes, I know that I have a problem.)

I read some blogs and hit the pillow!

Even though I did nothing spectacular, it was just what I needed to get a better.

What did you do this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment