BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

happy october

Happy October!!! 


I am committing myself to blog at least once a day for the entire month. So, here we go...let me introduce myself.

Hi!! I'm Jessica, and I am a teacher/mentor/social worker/case manager at a non-profit organization working with inner city youth in Ohio. I am newly engaged to M. We got engaged on May 25, 2013 at our annual Memorial Day trip to West Virginia. I have an older sister and a five year old nephew and an eleven year old niece. I have many more nieces and nephews from friends turned family. I look forward (and dream about) the day that I become a mama of my own. I have an incredible set of youth at the church camp that I grew up attending and continue to staff at. If you ask me my religion, I will tell you it's love. I say y'all way too much. I am obsessed with anchors, finding free printable quotes to frame and hang in my apartment. I could eat sushi, peanut & butter jelly sandwiches and vegetable fried rice for the rest of my life. I love to jump in puddles. I have chronic asthma, PCOS and my grandmother passed from Alzheimer's Disease. I am independent and opinionated. I'm terrible at staying in touch with my friends, I love getting snail mail, celebrating birthdays is important to me and my favorite holiday is Christmas. My favorite season (and weather) is fall and spring. I am a Sigma Kappa alumni and attended Ohio University.  I'm a huge fan of Big Brother and I enjoy watching reality TV and hearing people's life stories. I love to write but I know that I'm not that great at it. Sometimes, I like to write in all lowercase even though I know proper grammar. Math and science confuses but I love to correct grammar, dislike when people talk in Ebonics and I don't enjoy rap music. I am terrible about brushing my long locks and I have a lot of makeup but hardly wear any of it. I sleep with a fan on at all times and I love to sleep but don't get enough of it. I love anything pumpkin flavored and I have a big sweet tooth. I would love to travel the world and I can't wait to be married and a mama (have I already mentioned that)?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment