BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 5, 2013

it's raining, it's pouring

Right now, it's really rainy and stormy here and there is nothing more that I love to do on a rainy day in fall, than to snuggle up in a warm blanket with a good book or Netflix. The thing that I like least about the rain is being in it (unless I am being a kid jumping in the puddles), which got me thinking...I don't have a whole lot of rain gear. But if I did, this is what I would have.

The North Face 'Venture' Lightweight Jacket
For a more casual jacket, I would pick this North Face rain jacket. Love that blue!

Betsey Johnson Raincoat with Detachable Hood & Liner (Online Only)
For a longer rain jacket for work days, I would chose this Betsey Johnson piece. Personally, I think that pink lemonade color is great for all seasons. 

WELLYPRINT
I love these Joules rain boots. I especially love navy and pink together and look how well they go together with that Betsey Johnson jacket. 

Joules null Womens Mid Rain Boot, Green Floral.                     A new shorter style Rain Boot splashed with heritage-inspired prints. For a jaunt outdoors when puddles are present, these are a great way to keep your feet covered.
I have really muscular calves so these mid-calf Joules rain boots would be perfect if I couldn't fit a taller pair.

Joules null Womens Short Rain Boots, Navy.                     Classic, practical and stylish. These ankle boots are here so that every outdoor adventure (no matter how big or small!) can be enjoyed in style.
And if I wanted to go even shorter for those light rainy/snowy days, these short, solid color Joules rain boots are perfect!
 Totes Floral Compact Umbrella - Multi Color
I'm really bad about keeping and using umbrellas but this would be fun to Totes (see what I did there?) around and also stands as good reminder that rain makes the beautiful flowers grow. 


What are your favorite rain gear items?

No comments:

Post a Comment